Problem with icon centering

By Silvia Crisostomi, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello, I am trying to center a SiteOrigin icon in container, if I choose the icon from a collection is ok, but if I use some personal icon she appear totally decentralized. I Have split the row in 3 column, and I have put one item per colum, but the icon is not centered. Can…

Search Form on Slider

By ictsource, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m trying to figure out a way to keep a search form (ideally a widget) on a slider, I thought I’d managed to do it using the Siteorigin Layout Slider (Hero text on left and search on the right), but it fades out with the slide, using two identical search forms layered one per…

Page builder for Foundation: small dev-issue

By leffi7, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I am currently modifying the siteorigin-panels.php so the page builder will generate Foundation CSS. I am almost there! :) But I need a little push from you guys. I think it is a small issue. The .panel-grid class is replaced by the .row class. Now I only need to replace the .panel-grid-cell class by…

pagebuilder with “Colormag” theme

By Albertok, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m actually using page builder; I find this plugin really fantastic! Is it perfectly compatible with all themes? I’m actually trying it with Colormag free by ThemeGrill… I also installed Widgets bundle plugin! I set static page for home and I assigned home3 (built with page builder) as homepage. But nothing happened… It remains…

Custom Field I created always returns an error in the backend

By Enrico Ripalti, 8 years ago. Last reply by Siege36, 7 years ago
Hey there! I am having problems creating a custom field for a widget. I am basically following what is found here https://siteorigin.com/docs/widgets-bundle/form-building/adding-custom-fields/. I think I have followed every step, also including the custom class I made for the example via the code Still, it returns this error when the widget is opened for editing in…

testimonial widget not responsive

By Barb, 7 years ago. Last reply by Barb, 7 years ago
I have the siteo rigin Testimonial widget, and I can (sort of) get it looking well in full-screen mode, but it looks ‘stupid’ in both tablet and phone views: photo size is odd; person’s name is oddly bold and large; the actual testimonial text is oddly small and top-aligned. I also have the site origin…