CSS

By John H Merlo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
My question is how should this be formatted in CSS? This is what I have now but I would like to do it in CSS: “Mark’s coaching, presence and spirit, helps him give others a gentle nudge (and sometimes hard push) toward whatever their future path may hold. As a friend, mentor and spiritual guide,…

backslash being stripped from my code in text view

By josephrajewski, 7 years ago. Last reply by josephrajewski, 7 years ago
We’re using SiteOrigin Visual Composer on our website, but we copy/paste Oracle generated form code into our pages. In doing so, the following “regex” is included inline of that code for javascript validation. When we paste this: ([^@s]+)@((?:[-a-z0-9]+.)+[a-z]{2,})$ Visual editor actually changes it to this: ([^@s]+)@((?:[-a-z0-9]+.)+[a-z]{2,})$ Notice the backslashes (2 of them) are missing before…

Can’t edit posts

By Kathrin Tschorn, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
For about one to two weeks, I have the problem that I cannot edit posts anymore. I make changes on posts in the backend. The preview in the backend (preview in Site Origin editor) shows the changes. But they don’t show in the frontend. Sometimes, after saving furiously, it works. It seems that deleting is…

SiteOrigin Page builder not working

By Damir Seferagić, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi everyone. Since last week I’ve been having serious issues with SiteOrigin page builder. What happened is that I have 90% of my website finished and when I want to add new content, the page builder puts all the content into a single content box and messes the whole layout up. I’ve reinstalled the page…

Builder- wptexturize function override?

By Jutta Duncan, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I am using the SiteOrigin Builder on a couple of my WordPress sites. I like it, however, it seems to be overriding WordPress’ native wptexturize function which converts straight/dumb quotes into curly/smart quotes on the front-end. This is an awesome function for me, on one of my sites especially, because I’m displaying lots of…