Page headers display too close to the nav bar

By Job Cost Inc, 7 years ago. Last reply by Job Cost Inc, 7 years ago
On pages I built using Site Origin Page Builder, the page header is displaying too close to the nav bar at the top of the page. Examples: Benefits Modules Services On pages I built using the standard WordPress page builder, there is a proper margin between the page header and the nav bar. Examples: Mobile…

Width difference between picures and text

By Tycho_62, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi there, here http://tcwebdesign.nl/anne/ I am building a website. Actually a test website, it is still work in progress. The header is 1000 px wide, as is the page. Still I notice width differences between the header, the slider, the pictures, contact form and the text. All the pictures, including the ones in the slider…

Cannot edit pages/add content

By Ronah Rac, 7 years ago. Last reply by Ronah Rac, 7 years ago
Hi there, I have never been on a forum like this so hope you can help me. I tried to update my pages with new info and the page is blank and shows no content. I cant edit pages/add pages. I have tried to clear cache, update plugins and researched online but nothing i tried…

button

By John H Merlo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
If you take a look at this page http://www.inspirepossibility.com/wordpress/ the buttons that I made with your program I added a border color but it goes beyond the button WHY? And also you cannot make the border thicker (stroke)?

Background image…cannot change it

By Rich, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I am new to SiteOrigin Page Builder Plugin, so problem is probably my ignorance. I cannot get a background image to change. I copied an existing page layout and am trying to change the background image on a “Features” widget. I edit the row, select change background image, and selecedt the image I want. I…

Adding classes to ‘panel-grid’ div

By Jared Steffen, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I see that while editing a row I can add classes to a row and a cell but not the parent “panel-grid” div element. The plugin instead appears to create a “panel-row-style” element inside of the “panel-grid” element. What I would like to do instead is just add a class to the “panel-grid” element. Is…

Image not updating in widget

By andrewm, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello I’m new to to Page Builder. I was snooping around and opened a widget to take a look at how it works. I had my look and closed without saving anything and the background image in the widget disappeared. I tried to add it back through custom image box -> upload image -> click…