SiteOrigin Social Media Buttons

By KL716, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Has the SiteOrigin Social Media Buttons widget disappeared with a new update? I put them on my first website months ago, and they still show on that website… However I am now creating a second website, downloaded the widgets bundle plugin, and the widget is nowhere to be found. Is there any way I can…

Contact Form not sending email

By DaneG, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi there, been struggling for quite a few hours on this problem, it should be straight forward, however I’ve found that I cannot receive the emails from the contact form on my website, the only time that it did work was when I installed Postman, but that was only after I would resend the logged…

Drop Down Menu Covered by Slider

By Joshua Boone, 9 years ago. Last reply by RichardStone, 7 years ago
Hello, I have a drop down menu that is set up with my pinboard theme but the drop down seems to be covered by the siteorigin slider. I’ve tried a few things but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Josh URL: http://concepttrader.com/

Page Builder not allowing editing

By Samantha Stauf, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Last week I posted another thread on this forum about Page Builder issues on the site I’m trying to update. Haven’t heard back. The website doesn’t allow Page Builder editing on both old and new pages. I try to clone a page, add columns, and click on widgets and nothing happens. The website relies heavily…

Mobile/Ipad space between columns too much

By rickscotch, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello, I have tried to fix this by doing research on your support page but cannot solve the issue. There is to much space between by 2 row column layout when you go to mobile. I have made gutter 0, padding 0 but nothing is working. Please help. The white space that I need eliminated…

Space between header and first row

By hdavies, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I can’t seem to remove the gap between the header and the first row (made using page builder). Here is the website : www.theportroyal.co.uk/wp It happens on all themes and it is set to 0 padding. I am wondering if it has something to do with the image? The image is large and is…

Gallery widget columns field problem?

By Suganya, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Is there any documentation for gallery widget? I gave a 5 col, but still show only 3 col. what i can give in gallery type filed? Once I can save,widget changed to SiteOrigin Editor widget, If I want to change the col field means, once again I will do the same process. Is there any…

I can’t set up border width

By irene, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I am considering to buy your premium PageBuilder plugin but right now I am trying a free version to see this plugin works for me. I can’t figure out how to set border width. I entered in the CSS style: Border: 20px, border-width: 20 px, border-weight: 20 px. And nothing seems to work. What am…

Site Origin Hero (full width)

By Craig Dixon, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I am struggling to get the hero image to do full width on my site | I have tried everything I can think of but I can get it centred and if I try full width it chops it and moves to left. Currently the row setting is full width stretched and the image seems…