page builder not showing

By Eco, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrii Holovan, 7 years ago
I installed the plugin page builder on our blog and tried this on the following page: http://www.ecomarkt.nl/blog/acai-energie-smoothie/. Unfortunately the layout I’ve created is not showing. I’m running this webshop on Magento with a WordPress integration (Fishpig). Can you please help me to fix this problem?

masonry layout and thumbnails behaviour

By tngvndrm, 7 years ago. Last reply by tngvndrm, 7 years ago
Hi SO, I’m exoeriencing issues with Masonry. I think since the last 2 updates of the SO PageBuilder. I hoped the newest update would fix it, but it didn’t. It seems to correlate with “call-to-action” “hero-buttons” and any other clear JS module. The masonry picture scaling is of. The previously smooth transition and reordering is…

PageBuilder plugin not allowing editing

By wildship, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I am getting an error page whenever I try to edit any of my posts/pages/products. I have deactivated all plugins, reactivated them one-by-one, and discovered that the problem is resolved only when PageBuilder is turned off. Even when PageBuilder is the ONLY active plugin, the problem persists. I have tried switching to a default…

Page Builder 2.4.17 doesn’t allow editing, gives Error 500 Internal Server Error

By Stephen McElroy, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Greetings, I am running WordPress 4.6.1 with Catch Everest Pro 3.7. Recently I had problems updating several plugins. These have all been resolved, except that when I update Page Builder to 2.4.17 (from 2.3.2) I cannot edit pages – trying to do so gives Error 500 – Internal Server Error. What I’ve done so far:…

Widget icons missing when uninstalling another plugin

By jonathanwinter, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Dear SiteOrigin I found out, that if you uninstall the plugin: “Ultimate Social Media PLUS”, the icons of the feature widget won’t work anymore. I currently have it installed just for that. It works fine with it installed, but please fix it asap. Link to plugin page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-social-media-plus/ If you need anymore information feel free…

Sidebar in Page Builder

By afonya44, 7 years ago. Last reply by afonya44, 7 years ago
Hi there, I tried to make a sidebar for my pages using Page Builder. For example, I put the blog content in the left side and some widgets on the right side. It was working well for a while, but now most of the widgets are under my blog content, not next to it. You…

The Page Builder is wrapping the Shortcode with its own container

By maverickdisrupt, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I am using this plugin: https://codecanyon.net/item/loupe-image-magnifying-glass-for-visual-composer/8152322 and the images are not displaying correctly. Support said the problem was on site origin’s side, and here was there response. Any help on how to fix it would be much appreciated. As it turns out, the problem is originating in the Page Builder by SiteOrigin. The Page…