Layout disappears

By nlonkai, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, unfortunately I wasn´t able to find any relating topic in the forum. My problem: I created a page by using SiteOrigin builder. Unfortunately suddenly my layout disappears. There were no changes, or updates or other things, it just disappeared. For a better understand I uploaded 2 pictures. Perhaps someone had the same problem and…

missing widgets

By picklestreet, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have widgets that appear under my Appearance/Widgets tab on WordPress that do not show up in page builder. They are part of a monthly calendar plugin that I installed. I need the calendar on my home page. This is my first time using page builder, so please be patient with me. Thanks, Nancy

How widget space behaves while responsive

By Lisa Poulsen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Lisa Poulsen, 7 years ago
I love this pagebuilder plugin. It was perfect for what I wanted in my site. (www.advocatesforschooltrustlands.org ) I have built my pages with it and have used background colors to great effect. another reason I like this plugin is how responsive things are. That is a neat feature. I am having issues with consistency of…

Page Builder Not Working

By bjort, 7 years ago. Last reply by bjort, 7 years ago
Hello, I just recently updated and now I am only able to see my content as text or visual but page builder is completely empty. Even when trying to create a new page using page builder, I am unable to post or save any of the content. I have tried deactivating all my plugins, clearing…

SiteOrigina Google Maps

By tomkodesign, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Google maps widget in page builder is no longer working. I have it on two sites and they don’t show up. But on previous websites they do. Can you offer some help? Plugins are up to date as is WP. These are the links that have maps that don’t show up: http://sizzlekoreanbbq.com (bottom of page…

I do not see the content

By Ольга Прохор, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, last month a problem arises. I can not make adjustments to the pages of the site, because they do not see the content. I tried to disable plugins, but it does not solve the problem. The problem also affects negatively on the layout of pages.

Carousel Widget Build Posts Query

By ben_demotic, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi I am using the Carousel widget and have a question on the “Build posts query”. I was using the “Additional” to display only child post of certain parents, eg. post_parent=990. However I want to exclude the current post id from that query, eg. 1153 which itself is a child of 990. So I thought:…

How can I get the pic to fill the page?

By learnintouse, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello All Here is my website www.triviacab.net The problem I am having is I can’t get pic on the home page to fill the page I tried adjusting margins and padding but that has not helped The pic is 2000×1337 its a wordpress site with Tesseract theme Any help would be appreciated Thanks

multilanguage problem

By kinvglobal, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I have a website with a theme from acmethemes with SiteOrigin Pagebuilder and WPGlobal. I would like to let my website into multilanguage. I successfully change the language of page, menu and widget. Unfortunately, the content in pagebuilder cannot change to the language I wish to. May i know is WPGlobal cannot function in…