Home>Support>Plugin

Tesseract theme not resizing on other monitors

By Julian Gould, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hey guys, I’m having issues with my site not being responsive. I am using beaver builder with the tesseract theme and I am really happy with how my website is coming along. Although, if I check my site on other computer (usually laptops) it will resize everything weird and many columns/pictures/text wont be centered anymore.…

SiteOrigin Page Builder Impacting ThemeGrill Service Widget

By Labow, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I really like your plugin, and used it a lot on my site. Please reference hydratelife.hydratelife.org. If you scroll down a bit you’ll get to the three service widgets (“our projects”, “the problem”, “our solution”). The problem I’m finding is that when you click “more info” under “our projects”, it just reloads the page.…

Struggling with a Custom CSS conflict.

By wolfpup64, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Having real difficulty getting custom css to function properly, it worked fine when I was working on nearly the same site locally hosted but now I’m rebuilding it online due to a unicode incompatibility and there seems to be a conflict. I tried disabling plugins individually but didnt manage to get the modified CSS to…

siteorigin maps widget not loading/displaying

By Bram Frijns, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hey you siteorigin wizards. I recently made a page using pagebuilder and widgetbundle which works like a charm, except for the maps widget. I’ve set up the proper API (embed, java, geocoding) and authorized the site with google. I personally think it has something to do with the positioning in the side that causes the…

Acf 5 Widgets

By Fagner GuimarĂ£es, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I use the ACF 5 to create custom fields for widgets. I would use the Page Builder to create the pages, however the custom fields do not appear in widgets in the Page Builder editor. I have seen many users looking for that integration.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More