Layout Builder Broken.

By Luisito Amisola, 7 years ago. Last reply by Luisito Amisola, 7 years ago
Hi Support, Good day, I recently installed SiteOrigin Page Builder, first of all I’m loving it, I can do complex layout with this plugin other than the other page builder plugins. But there are several bugs that I have encountered and I am scared to edit my pages. because I might lose all my hardwork.…

Space between widgets in the same raw

By digio1996, 7 years ago. Last reply by digio1996, 7 years ago
Ok, so, probably this is a question that has been asked many times but can someone please explain me how to reduce the space between widgets in the sam row? I have a SiteOrigin Image, a Site Origin Editor and a Button in the sam raw but there is simply too much space between them…

Display post title

By William Creasey, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi there! I’m currently running a Tesseract 2.5.5 theme on my wordpress site. I’m trying to display some posts using the post carousel. When I insert this to the page, the featured images for the posts are displayed nicely. However, the post titles are not shown. I have downloaded a widget to hide post titles…

Error with wordpress on updating Pagebuilder to 2.4.14

By Guy Jaques, 7 years ago. Last reply by Geoff Eaker, 7 years ago
I’ve just updated the Pagebuilder to 2.4.14 and am now getting the following error on every page: Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/24/d633543762/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/CVSwebsite/wp-content/mu-plugins/1and1-subdomain.php on line 52 If I deactivate the plugin the error goes away. I wanted to know if this may be something you’re aware of or if it may be…

Same-sized images in row

By Carole Griffitts, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Example: the row of images below Categories on prebuilt layout “Beautifully Baked” are all equal. They’re built with the SiteOrigin Image widget, but when I change the images to my own, they come out differing sizes. Even when I set them to Medium (300×300). What am I missing? My images from Media Library are differing…

Customize Yootheme Homepage

By penguinsuits, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m currently using a theme from Yootheme: Nite. I’m trying to work with the homepage using SO page builder but nothing seems to take. It saves my changes but I never get to see them. I’m tried making a new home page but the yootheme homepage layout always seems to override it. Is there…

Page builder tab missing

By balrockdom, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Have just gone into the WP dashboard to up date some of my pages and when I go into the pages I want to edit, they are blank, and My Page Builder tab is missing from across the top….. When I go into the live site however all my info is there, but I just…

Premium Widgets

By Maxifit, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I just saw this and wanted to buy it for my website (I already use your Page Builder and Widgets Bundle). But I can’t buy it because I don’t use your theme. It asks me to sign in and then it makes me SiteOrigin new WordPress account. I don’t want to buy anything until I’m…

More tag not working in Page Builder

By Yariv Habot, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I tried adding the More tag using Black Studio’s Visual Editor. It doesn’t work, the post is fully presented while posts not using Visual Editor present the read more link as predicted. I read on this forum, I understand you’re saying it’s an issue with Black Studio. Marco says it’s not. I tried adding a…

https background image

By franklin82, 7 years ago. Last reply by franklin82, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m looking to setup https on my site which uses the site origin page builder. Everything has switched over nicely but I’m getting a mixed content error because the image on the homepage is being served via http instead of https but I can’t modify the url for the image. Is there a way…