Page Builder disables function of another Plugin

By Johannes Eder, 8 years ago. Last reply by dots3r, 7 years ago
Hi, I have a plugin conflict. I use the Monarch Plugin for social share. If the SiteOrigin Page Builder is activated, the inline share icons of Monarch Plugin do not show up. But I want both. Use the Page Builder Plugin and the inline share icons from Monarch. Is it possible to fix that? Regards,…

Horizontal Scroll Bug

By nikname, 8 years ago. Last reply by Michael Kellersmann, 7 years ago
Hello, I started using your Page Builder, but I have an annoying problem... For test purposes, I created a blank WordPress Theme and installed your page builder. Panel-grid-cell should have 15px, to get the desired 15px space on each side and the 30px space between the columns.

missing widget

By Owen Smith, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
The widget SiteOrigin_Widget_Hero_Widget is not available. Please try locate and install the missing plugin. Post on the support forums if you need help. URL: http://www.matt.co.uk

Line break in title of Image widget

By Benson Lu, 7 years ago. Last reply by Benson Lu, 7 years ago
Hi, Thanks for the Widgets Bundle which I use it a lot building a society official website. I’m using Widgets Bundle 1.7.1 on WordPress 4.2.9. The in Image widget’s title worked fine before updated to current version of Widgets Bundle. The layout of title I want to do is like Chief Director Prof. Chang, Ph.D.…

SiteOrigin CSS Plug-in

By Roman Locklear, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I am using the Focus Premium theme on WordPress 4.6.1 and have been using your Custom CSS plug-in for a while now. Today the editor has stopped working. I click on the eye and the expand button but nothing happens. Nothing has been changed since the last time I used it and I was wondering…