Home>Support>Plugin

Page Builder doesn’t show dragable elements

By Esteban A. Pérez, 7 years ago. Last reply by Esteban A. Pérez, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m a happy user of your Page Builder and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle… Recently I moved from hosting to my own VPS… The problem is that: in local version all is working as it hoped, but in the VPS i get this error from Google Developer tools: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘add’ of undefined…

Widget Bundle Bug

By Miguel Landeiro Pinto, 7 years ago. Last reply by Miguel Landeiro Pinto, 7 years ago
Hi, I don’t know why but when I activate the SiteOrigins Widget Bundle Plugin and then go to a page or article form, the screen only shows the form for the GoogleMaps Widget. Can you help me solve this? Thanks in advance, Miguel Pinto

same headline widget settings but different behaves in different pages

By sunny, 7 years ago. Last reply by sunny, 7 years ago
Thanks for your great plugin. It really helps me a lot. To make this question short, please check the following two url (use vantage theme): a) http://oilpresshome.com/order/ b) http://oilpresshome.com/tenguard-manual-oil-press/ For each headings in both pages, I use exactly the same settings, including rows setting and widget settings and headline settings, but you can see in…

Inspector missing

By dmbfan42, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have uninstalled all plug-ins and reinstall the SiteOrgin CSS, the only plug-ins i have are the Page Builder and Widgets from SiteOrgin. So I dont know how to get it back and I need it to finish for a client. Thanks

Plugin breaking theme

By Five College Digital Humanities (5CollDH), 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, Recently, Page Builder (2.4.18) has broken my theme. I am no longer able to add or edit posts or pages from wp-admin. I disabled all my plugins and re-enabled them one by one to diagnose the problem. I even manually re-installed an older version of Page Builder, but this did not help. What should…

Page builder Row Style Problem

By Marcos Guisande, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I´m using page builder on a website… I tried to use some CSS style over a Row through Row Styles > attributtes… I filled the css rules, check the changes (which were wrong) and when I came back to fix it everything was gone! (is that right?). My question is: how do I undo…

Can’t Edit Page Builder

By Jason Weiss, 7 years ago. Last reply by Jason Weiss, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m running Page Builder 10.2.1.5 on WordPress 4.7 and can’t edit pages I created a year ago (my home page and others, jasonweissvideo.com) in the Page Builder editor. When I go to edit an existing page my options are Visual and Text. If I create a new page, I get an additional option, “Undefined”,…

SSL security conflict with CSS Editor

By Walter, 7 years ago. Last reply by Walter, 7 years ago
Good morning! Im having a trouble, once I installed my SSL certificate I had problem to access the page; This is the error, browser show me; “This page is attempting to load scripts from unauthenticated sources” Site is monkeybuggy.com I check through https://www.whynopadlock.com/ and gave a list of 12 insecured scripst, most of them are…

Feature from Barber site pack

By Maciej Bednarski, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I am using Page builder and I am wondering how to achieve similar feature which you are showing in your Barber site pack – section “what we charge” I mean that element that you click an item on the list and it slides down showing more details. I don’t want to install the whole…

Customs CSS not working

By Mo S, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello all, I am sure this is not the first thread about issues with Customs CSS, but please help if you can. So I am new to webpage development. I have installed Customs CSS plugin to my wordpress, it worked for few of my first themes, but when I installed ”Video theme by templatic”, css…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More