Home>Support>Plugin

Hero Text Alignment

By osdcar, 8 years ago. Last reply by Richard Lacey-Evans, 7 years ago
Editing the top row 'hero' widget, I am able to move the heading text horizontal alignment from left to right to center I am not able to align the text vertically. I find this to be true of the other hero widgets on the remaining rows as well.

Formatting not correct for bulleted list in Site Origin Widget

By Tony Haslam, 7 years ago. Last reply by Tony Haslam, 7 years ago
I have two bulleted lists on a page at http://www.supervisortrainingcourse.co.uk/supervisor-training-course/ but they do not wrap around properly on long lines. Within the editor they look fine and have circular bullets but when viewed they have square bullets and wrap at the bullets not below the text. I have tried disabling the Add Widget Class setting…

PageBuilder tab not appearing

By craigbluerunner, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hey, this is an odd error, some clients are not able to see the pagebuilder tab on their computer they have pagebuilder checked on screen options, wordpress is up to date and everything it appears on mine & other clients login & computers in the same office I’ve checked on multiple browsers as well. I’m…

White space on home page

By Terri Clark Randall, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I am building a site for my client using the Vantage theme. I am not able to remove the white space between the menu and the hero block and then again between the hero block and the headline block. Would you be able to walk me through what needs to be done to do this?…

Custom CSS

By Mark Ransome, 7 years ago. Last reply by Mark Ransome, 7 years ago
Hi, When I activate Web Font Selector for Custom CSS, I can’t open the Custom CSS application. i.e. I can’t open the page when I click on the eye icon. However, I can open Custom CSS when Web Font Selector is deactivated. Somethings wrong! Anyone else had this problem? Let em know. Regards, Mark R

Page Builder Dissappeared

By Andoid302, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
My pages built with page builder are no longer showing the page builder tab and I am unable to edit the content, instead there is now a page builder section near the bottom of the page, also when i try to create a new page the tab is there but it will not let me…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More