cropping background image in Tesseract

By grandmadear, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m Using Tesseract theme with Page Builder plugin and any full size background images in the pagebuilder. When I crop the image to adjust the entire background as Tyler does on his “EXPLORE” page, I have NO OPTION to “save”. I have tried numerous images, but none of them will adjust size. Thank you…

cache problem with domain change

By fcaunes, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello I have to change the domain on a WordPress website WordPress I have execute the string SQL as usual : UPDATE `wp_posts` SET `post_content`= REPLACE(`post_content`,’domain1′,’domain2′); I have suppress the _oembeded lines in post_meta table In myusql post_content are fine but on front and back office, it is still on domain1 Impossible to do it…

SiteOrigin Button Widget

By Bilal Haidar, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I would like to ask what is the default css configuration for the button used in the widget? I know I can change and customize, but I would like to grab the default css for that button. As I might guess, with the customizations, the default css gets updated accordingly. Thanks, Bilal

Page Builder not working on Hostgator

By yg, 7 years ago. Last reply by yg, 7 years ago
Hi and happy new year! I have a problem with the Page Builder plugin. I has a wordpress website hosted on a free Hostinger account and Page Builder was working just fine. I then decided to transfer the site on Hostgator hosting, but for whatever reason the plugin doesn’t seem to work any more. The…

Plugin adding a margin only on homepage

By Atila Irmeš, 7 years ago. Last reply by Atila Irmeš, 7 years ago
Hi! I am using the plugin to display a CTA bellow my header. Now, it goes across all pages and works well everywhere except on homepage, where it adds a margin and the website brakes out the browser window. For the life of me I can not figure out why is this happening! I hope…

Image Widget Bug

By kylewhenderson, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
In the latest update there seems to be a bug where the image is stretched to 100% the width of the container. The “Full Width” option is not checked. I’m thinking it has something to do with the srcset attribute, but honestly a little lost.