Some pages not loading

By chandler, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I moved a site from one domain and host to another. On the old site, I used the siteorigin widgets bundle, page builder and css etc without any issues. On the new site I now have issues with some pages not loading. So the page has a main area and a sidebar all created in…

Full Width Stretched stop working

By Havishmash, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have just finished making my website and I justed checked today and the images that were stretched full width across the page now don’t reach. Why has this suddenly stopped working? I haven’t changed anything and it was working perfectly before. Here’s my website ENTRADA

No Visibility By Screen Size?

By J Roel, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Two sites have the option, the other doesn’t. The only difference is the PageBuilder version. The sites that have it are 2.4.18. The site that doesn’t is 2.4.21 After Reading this: https://siteorigin.com/thread/pagebuilder-visibility-option-screensize-not-available-current-version-2-4-10/ I do have the same SiteOrigins Widget Bundle 1.7.2 installed in my other sites. It is working there. – I deleted then reinstalled…

Custom Menu position and size

By Twittiot, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi Guys , I’m back again , decided to continuing my website after 1 year pending :)), i was looking all the thread and tried what i need but got some confusion with new custom css there is always “red sign” which indicated an error or wrong code i think, please take a look screen…

Url link error when referencing Meta Slider

By lbennett14, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I’m seeing the following error when I try to link to an existing Meta slider in the Vantage theme: Read more… I’m linking to the slider from a SiteOrigin Image widget (using “destination URL” opton) & SiteOrigin Editor widget (link inserted into text), and getting the same error. What’s strange is that it worked perfectly…

SiteOrigin Gallery — broken…

By Lawrence Keyes, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, we have a bunch of galleries created with the Add Media button within the SiteOrigin PageBuilder text editor, and as far as I can tell these are correctly rendering the gallery code correctly. It looks like the following: However, the galleries don’t appear…. there is just a series of photos that show up in…