Restore deleter footer

By chandler, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I had a four column footer widget created using Page Builder/Widgets and have somehow accidentally deleted it. I do have a backup of the site and WP files. Can someone point me in the direction of what the file might look like and in what wp area eg posts or posts_meta etc I could find…

Site Origin Widget Contactform

By Markus Igl, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello i use the SiteOrigin Pagebuilder. Since a few days, i can not add the Siteorigin ContactForm Widget to a Row. On the Menue -> Plugins -> SiteOriginWidgets i have activated the Contact Form. On the Pagebuilder -> Add Widgets i can not find the ContactForm Widget. What can i do, to add the contacform…

Put Editor widget into template

By S, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, First of all, thanks for such a great plugin! I’m using the Specia theme, and the homepage template takes input straight from a specific panel in the customizer (instead of using the dashboard’s Edit page option.) Therefore, I can’t seem to use the widgets on the homepage. So in one section of the homepage,…

Can’t Edit Home Page

By Sarah Fowler, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Just updated to 2.4.21 without thinking about it and now I can’t make edits to my home page. The text edits save within the plugin, but the updates don’t appear on the live page. (Birdapalooza.com) Adding a widget again saved but didn’t appear on the page.