Home>Support>Plugin

White Space between rows

By z0z00, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi there, i`m using the page builder with wordpress sydney theme. After updating some plugins, my homepage shows big white space in between some rows, which wasn`t there before. Do you have an idea to solve this problem? The page isn`t online yet, so I took some screenshot and copy the html code of the…

Unable to edit.

By Oz Fawcett, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, Since the plugin was deactivated and reactivated I am no longer able to edit the contents of SiteOrigin. The content that is showing on the Live Editor is not showing at all when I open to edit? Can you help please

Text widget edit screen is blank

By Jack Reeves, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Randomly, my Text widget is simply showing up blank. (Link to image: http://i.imgur.com/ntn1qE5.png) No other widgets have this issue — here’s the picture widget, for example: http://i.imgur.com/BhFLbeK.png Solutions tried: Disabling all other plugins Using different browsers Uninstalling and re-installing PageBuilder and widget packs Uninstalling and re-installing WordPress Any advice or additional tips on how to…

Special characters bug in SiteOrigin Text widget

By michobeyer, 6 years ago. Last reply by michobeyer, 6 years ago
Hello, thanks for the quick fix for the recent problem with the SiteOrigin Text widget which didn´t load the editor. I have issues now though with special characters using the Siteorigin Text widget. Whenever i update text and include german characters like ü, ä, ß, and save, these characters then appear as ä, ö and…

Full Width – SiteOrigin Hero

By maukau, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi I am a beginner, but I hope someone can help me. I am using Altitude pro as a theme. I would like to place a Picture with full Width using the SiteOrigin Hero. The Picture is placed between two other widgets that is not full Width. I cannot get the Picture to be in…

CSS in custom menu

By JaguarLover101, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello everyone, I am creating a website using Vantage and I have created a custom menu within a widget in page builder, however by default this is grey text, as it is on a pink background I need it to be white, I have managed to align the text with CSS in the page builder…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More