White space around rows/ widgets

By nomadika, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I am really struggling to remove the white space around one of my buttons and between some of my rows. I have tried lowering bottom margin to 0 which does have a positive effect but not enough. I have also tried taking padding down to 0, all this does is make the test in…

Parallax Problem with PageBuilder

By David Lightbown, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I have created a webpage with PageBuilder. Very happy so far, except for one thing: The parallax effect is scaled wrong, until I scroll or resize the page. Then it starts to work correctly. The same problem occurs on Chrome, Edge, iOS Safari, and Android Chrome. It happens with all of my images. Any…

Tessseract Theme

By MultiSteelking, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m using Tesseract theme 2016 with Beaver builder. When I look at my site e.g on laptop I have to slide to the right, but the picture is cut there… Can you help me, please? http://pokuswebu.jecool.net/

CSS and Seo

By Hunny, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello Team I’m using the latest version of North theme with all your plugins. When I place a ‘Site Origin Editor’ (text/html) widget on a page you get the title option option which is H3. Will there be an option in the future to have any heading (H1, H2 etc.) If I choose not to…

Map not auto-centering

By MJAP, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Your product is great, but the Google Maps widget (V1.6.4) is giving me some trouble on WordPress V4.5.3. Even though I have the “keep map centered” option selected, the map will not remain centered after a re-size. I have inactivated most other plugins to see if there are interactions, but nothing has helped. In order…

Activate widget using register_activation_hook

By micemade, 7 years ago. Last reply by micemade, 7 years ago
Hi there, I’ve been trying to automatically activate widgets – I created plugin to work with SO Widgets bundle as framework, in a way that my widgets get activated when user activate my plugin, but no luck. I tried with instructions from here: https://siteorigin.com/thread/enable-new-widget-by-default/, like this: and even with hook “siteorigin_widgets_active_widgets” (as instructed in linked…

Page Builder Columns stacking

By emilykarinbowman, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello! I’m have an issue with the page builder. When I create columns they automatically stack one on top of another. Suppose I put two rows in with two columns in each With 50/50 spacing. All four of those grids stack on top of one another. :-() Contact Us