Home>Support>Plugin

SiteOrigin Editor and List Numbering

By John Burns, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I am using the 3rd party plug-in Download-Monitor to list a series of documents. That is working OK except for when it is displayed using SiteOrigin Editor the numbers appear with a line break between them and the text following. The problem does not exist when I use the standard WP editor. It applies in…

Video Embed Widget Suddenly stopped working

By Mark Guertin, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I’ve been using the video embed widget on numerous pages for months now with now problem and then suddenly the video embeds stopped. The videos are externally hosted at YouTube. Where the video should be displaying there is a black square with an odd clickable link that says “download file.” If you click that download…

Issue after updating

By Edwin Fuentes, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hey there, I just updated the site origin page builder and widgets bundle to the latest version. My issue is that now I’m getting this error above my header. www.capitalriverinvestments.com is the site. Warning: file_get_contents(/home/capitalriver/www/www/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/less/mixins.less): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/capitalriver/www/www/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/siteorigin-widget.class.php on line 737 Warning: file_get_contents(/home/capitalriver/www/www/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/less/mixins.less): failed to open stream:…

CSS Builder Not Working

By Richard Arnold, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Trying to use the CSS Plugin but it is not working, When I select an element on the page it lets me highlight it but does not display the properties in the bottom right box. I am using the Vantage theme, the only plugins I have active are from SiteOrigin. I have also tried switching…

Google Maps not working

By sigma606, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
loaded google maps in to my test site on my contact us page and its not displaying anything. i deactivated all plugging and left page builder and bundle activated and still no maps i set it to static maps and it still displays nothing I’m new at this anything else i should try … I’m…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More