Error message with Button Widget

By Sarabeth Brownrobie, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have installed your widgets. I activated them, and then saved and reloaded the page as instructed. No dice. What next? “”This widget has scripts and styles that need to be loaded before you can use it. Please save and reload your current page. You will only need to do this once.””

About Visual Editor at siteOrigin

By Mango Tam, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
hi , i am wordpress user i installed visual editor and added widget to siteorgin row, but the problem is the visual editor text mode is just a plain text, even i cant use tab to make my code better looking,any plugin like HTML Editor Syntax Highlighter that i can use in siteorgin ? thank…

PageBuilder Import/Export feature

By Ivan Allu, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, i just created a new page and when i went into prebuilt layouts, I noticed that there is a new option under layouts directory that allows you to either import or export a theme. I download the Origami theme from site origin but it doesn’t seem to let me upload it. when i export…

Change widget setting at frontend

By sabithpaul, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Dear Team Greetings to all of you!! SiteOrigin plugin works great for me. This time I need a great help from you people. Can I edit settings of widget which are added to my pages through site origin template editor? I make use of plugin edit widget (Ref: https://wordpress.org/plugins/edit-widget/); its work with all widgets added…

Migration from local PC to server

By Ariel Shei Goldberg, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Pages created with Siteorigin pagebuilder are empty once migrated I am trying to find the quickest way to migrate sites from my PC to a bluehost server. I have tries the following 3 methods: 1. Move files and replicate database manually. Pages created with siteorigin have some content… but no siteorigin panels or structure. When…

Duplicate Page?

By Michael Prater, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Can someone tell me how to duplicate a page? If it cannot be done, how can I put a full size image in the header where my logo goes? I’m using page builder and completely new to coding and would be grateful for any tutorials you may have.

Cannot Load Maps

By Dharun Kumar, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I am getting this message in my Maps’ row “Oops! Something went wrong. This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.” Please help me fix this.

Testimonial Rotator (Ultimate Addon)

By Caitlin Martella, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi there. I have the Ultimate Add Ons for SiteOrigin and am using the Testimonials widget. I need to slow down the rotator speed, but I cannot find testimonials.php file, as most other forum information pointed to. Is there code I can slip into another area? Or can someone direct me to the testimonials.php file…