Page Builder not Working

By Bigow U, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi . Iv’e tried these solutions. – Deactivate all plugins – Updates all plugins – Update WordPress = is not working at all. I’ve had another pagebuilder before, i dont know if it is that one who causing problems, ive uninstalled that one.

Page Builder Stopped working – no suggestions are helping so far (Theme:...

By jennimorin, 7 years ago. Last reply by jennimorin, 7 years ago
I made a website using a 3rd party wordpress theme (https://themeforest.net/item/barberia-barber-hair-salon-responsive-template/11450277) about a year ago. It’s hosted by GoDaddy. I believe it was since the latest WordPress update, Page Builder stopped working. I can see it at the bottom of each page, but only text in the editing window. I try to add rows or…

Call-to-action button transparent backround

By ma001, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I do apologize if this has been asked before, I searched though the form but didn’t get it exactly. Can you please provide me with some CSS to make the default grey background of the Siteorigin Call-to-action button transparent. The idea is I have a background image for the row in which the call-to-action is…

The More Tag on Sidebars

By Jonas, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I would like to keep some news segments on the sidebar. So I added the Layout Builder widget to the sidebar and added my news segments, but I am unable to use the More Tag and to display the news items in multiple pages. Does the More Tag work on sidebars?

Centering Items in a Horizontal Row

By jaybursky, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I have been trying to resolve this problem for a while with no success. I am using Page Builder with the North theme. I checked through the forum and could not get find a workable solution. Anyway, I think this embedded image will give you an immediate understanding of the problem: You can check out…