Add dynamic JS to footer

By roya, 7 years ago. Last reply by roya, 7 years ago
Hi there, I am coding some custom widgets. Right now I am building a slider, which has settings like speed and number of slides visible at once. So these settings need to be written into a js in the footer of the website. I tried to use the wp_hook function sliderscripts() { global $sliderscript; return…

Google Places Reviews

By Balog Tamás, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello I have a problem. Tried to use Google Places Reviews plugins widget (https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-places-reviews/) in your page builder. But its not working. When i try to type in the places name i wont search for the place. Thanks, Tamas

Register only one widget (So widgets bundle)

By micemade, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m trying to register widgets following the guides from https://siteorigin.com/docs/widgets-bundle/getting-started/creating-a-widget/ when creating extension plugin for “Page Builder by SiteOrigin” and ” SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle”. I successfully registered one widget (my hero widget), but I cannot register more. My classes are unique, widget ID’s and names (in metadata header), as well as id and class…

Google Maps Widget not working at all

By Mano, 7 years ago. Last reply by gregor171, 7 years ago
Hi. I’ve installed your lates siteorigin-panels.2.4.10.zip and so-widgets-bundle.1.6.1.zip on a Fresh WP site v4.5.3 I’m having issues with the Google Maps widget. Although I own an API key, no map is shown. If I add a background color, I can see the colored box, but not the map. My API Key is active and working…

SiteOrign Hero Widget Not Working

By Kripts, 7 years ago. Last reply by David Wampamba, 7 years ago
When trying to switch frames I get these messages in the console. [cycle] terminating; zero elements found by selector jquery.cycle.all.min.js?ver=4.5.2:16 [cycle] terminating; too few slides: 1 4jquery.cycle.all.min.js?ver=4.5.2:16 [cycle] unknown transition: next ; slideshow terminating 2jquery.cycle.all.min.js?ver=4.5.2:16 [cycle] unknown transition: next ; slideshow terminating

Page builder on Barnelli template…

By danielone80, 7 years ago. Last reply by danielone80, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m using WP 453 and theme Barnelli with page builder by SiteOrigin… I created a custom page by uploading Modern Design template included in the builder … The first odd thing is that the preview of the page you see in a way, then when I publish it the page is seen differently (I…

Webkit browsers issue

By Artem Komarov, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
After clicking update on the page editor, page builder tab disappears and editor looks like a text editor. And console shows 5 or 3 errors. But when you refresh the whole page after that, everything seems to be normal. It seems that the message “The XSS Auditor refused to execute a script in ‘http://sitename/wp-admin/post.php?post=2&action=edit&message=1’ because…

Compensate for sticky menu

By Saga Norrby, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I have the same problem that was discussed in this thread, and have looked at the proposed solution. A part of that solution is described like this “The new elements were added right above each section and would serve as the new anchor point.” The problem is that I don’t understand how to add…

GeoDirectory

By popnitten, 7 years ago. Last reply by popnitten, 7 years ago
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to make GeoDirectory work with ‘Marker Clusters’ ? The builder is simply eating the functions and as it is my first thougt was to find a new page builder. But thats also a lot of work to make a small – but important funktion work. Not working with page…