Issue with So image widget

By Gopu, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
From last 2 or 3 updates, SO image widget is adding a hyperlink on external URL field. this is annoying. it keeps coming back even when i delete that url and click update. please look this https://www.loongtrips.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/error.jpg

where does widgets bundle write in the datebase?

By Mecki, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I have an open_basedir alert (which my provider refuses to fix) and before I moved the site with duplicator into another folder on my server…maybe you plugin has still stored the old pathname…so I wanted to change manually pathnames the plugin might have written somewhere. In which database does your plugin store pathnames? I…

Sydney Theme losing widgets

By sfeldt, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I’m building a site for my husband’s business using the Sydney theme version 1.40. I have spent the last 7 hours customising it using Page Builder and the Sydney specific widgets (e.g. “Sydney FP: Services Type A”). All of a sudden the widgets reverted to “”SiteOrigin Editor” widgets and all of the styling was…

Missing widgets

By itsMelanie88, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi guys, Oddly all the widgets from the bundle are working properly except the Features and Post Carousel widgets. They appear to be missing from the page builder. I do see them as being activated in the bundle. I’ve deactivated the plugin, deleted it, downloaded the bundle from the website and uploaded it again. Unfortunately…

Recent Plugin Update Problem

By sunilkumar, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Recently I updated “Page Builder by SiteOrigin”. After update my site contents disappeared and only boxes with border and color fills remained. Luckily I had backup and restored my site else there was big issue and no solution to. Something wrong in new update of this plug in occurred.