How can I switch to a specific slide in SiteOrigin Layout Slider?

By Pikamander2, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I’m using the SiteOrigin Layout Slider in WordPress. I gave it an ID of mySlider using the attributes tab under Widget Styles. I have two different slides and I want to be able to switch between them using JavaScript. I’ve tried calling jQuery(“#mySlider”).cycle(0) and jQuery(“#mySlider”).cycle(1) but the console says “slideshow must be initialized before sending…

Full width row not working – Page builder

By Elvyne963, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, One of my row for some reason is not working for the full width. I don’t understand why because it’s working fine with all the other one’s. http://frugalmontreal.org/en/home/?customize_changeset_uuid=797177cd-6377-47fe-8da7-f84847e30bb4 It’s the row with the carousel widget. I’d like the background to take the space of the entire screen. Here is the same page, but in…

Page Builder Tab not showing

By Mario H, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hey guys, I just realised, that the current version of Page Builder is not working with current version of Yoast SEO. WordPress Version 4.8 Page Builder Version 2.5.8 Yoast SEO Version 4.9 Webspace is running on PHP Version 5.6.30 When i deactivate Yoast SEO everything is running smooth, but when both are active its not…

Missing Widget

By John DeMarchi, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have installed and reinstalled I have deleted all other page builders And still, when I try to insert a template on a page, I get “Missing Widget” text on every template. What can I do? Using Syndey

renderer.php errors

By WDP, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Warning: Illegal string offset 'grid cells' in /public html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in public html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer.

Remove Visual Editor Tab From Textwidgets?

By Julian Steinmann, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hey there Guys! I just was wondering if there is a possibility of removing the “Visual Editor” tab from the textwidget (or simple set the text-mode as standart if you open the widget). Mainly out of the reason, that otherwise my client probably would delete the (in the visual mode invisible) html code. I found…

SiteOrigin CSS – Save Button

By TheMysticalSock, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, please can you add a sticky bar for the SiteOrigin CSS plugin. Something like: added to the plugin would place the button nicely at the bottom of the page, on the right, so when editing one doesn’t have to scroll to the bottom of the page to save :)

Zoom image on mouse over

By Clara BOETTI, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, Everything is in the title. I’m looking for a solution too zoom an image when mouse over. In fact, I would like present a picture like the “image de la semaine” of this website : http://www.histalim.com/?lang=fr, but I didn’t see anything how to realise this. I use the SiteOrigin’s theme, Vantage, and SiteOrigin’s widgets.…