View Full site in mobile device

By beatriz, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I created a great page with page builder, but when I access from a mobile device the widgets are not displayed and at the bottom is a link that says VIEW FULL SITE. How can I make it show the entire site by default? The wordpress template I have used is moesia. my site:…

Crash after update

By Beate, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi there! Sorry for interrupting, but I’ve got a problem. After updating SO Pagebuilder Plugin I get the following information when I try to open a site in order to reach the Pagebuilder rows. “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 532480 bytes) in /var/www/web22275532/html/neu/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3721” It is…

help!

By tawab safi, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I got big problem. After updating PageBuilder, the PageBuilder plugin is gone and my whole website is a mess. Everything I did with the plugin is gone. Please Please help! Kind regards Tawab

Full Width Issue on Mobile

By Phil Good, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have just started using your Page Builder plugin and am liking it so far. But I am having an issue with a full width single column row having margin around it when viewed on mobile devices. I am using the Sydney theme (could this be the problem?) and I added some CSS to get…

PageBuilder not working in my site

By MarkIt Comprehensive Design Studio, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
HI, I had pagebuilder bundled with eduma theme and I see that the pagebuilder isn’t working, so I updated it. now the columns are stacking instead of going side to side. I don’t want to share the link on a public forum, but how can I get support for this?