Page Builder does not add new lines!

By halvert, 6 years ago. Last reply by halvert, 6 years ago
My name is Alex. I use the plugin Page Builder by Siteorihin to create your site. The plugin is very flexible and convenient. But there is a problem – on the site for pobudavaniy plugin – eleven line is added! In the administrative part – is the line – and on the site itself does…

Issue with So image widget

By Gopu, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
From last 2 or 3 updates, SO image widget is adding a hyperlink on external URL field. this is annoying. it keeps coming back even when i delete that url and click update. please look this https://www.loongtrips.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/error.jpg

where does widgets bundle write in the datebase?

By Mecki, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I have an open_basedir alert (which my provider refuses to fix) and before I moved the site with duplicator into another folder on my server…maybe you plugin has still stored the old pathname…so I wanted to change manually pathnames the plugin might have written somewhere. In which database does your plugin store pathnames? I…

Sydney Theme losing widgets

By sfeldt, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I’m building a site for my husband’s business using the Sydney theme version 1.40. I have spent the last 7 hours customising it using Page Builder and the Sydney specific widgets (e.g. “Sydney FP: Services Type A”). All of a sudden the widgets reverted to “”SiteOrigin Editor” widgets and all of the styling was…

Missing widgets

By itsMelanie88, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi guys, Oddly all the widgets from the bundle are working properly except the Features and Post Carousel widgets. They appear to be missing from the page builder. I do see them as being activated in the bundle. I’ve deactivated the plugin, deleted it, downloaded the bundle from the website and uploaded it again. Unfortunately…