Post loop widget bugs after update

By Boris, 6 years ago. Last reply by Boris, 6 years ago
Hi, I just update pagebuilder to the last update and there are two bugs on post loop widget : 1) I can’t edit an existing post loop widget… even if I click on the “request articles”, the toogle element can’t be open… There is a class “siteorigin-widget-section-hide” which should be removed or changed. I tried…

Widget

By alexeyko333123, 6 years ago. Last reply by alexeyko333123, 6 years ago
Hello. I made updates on the site and some edits. Widgets stopped working. Tried to disable and enable them. Did not help. An error is returned: “The SiteOrigin_Widget_PageContact_Widget widget is not available, please install the missing plug-in. Please contact the technical support forum if you need help.” Help please solve the problem.

Parallax won’t work

By Monica Keen Brandner, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello! I an needing help with the Parallax effect. I am doing everything the instructions tell me 1. Add Row 2. Insert Media 3. Choose Parallax 4. Make sure there is content 5. Submit But my parallax does not show up. Any suggestions?

SiteOrigin Hero Not Working?!

By Steven Arsenio, 6 years ago. Last reply by Steven Arsenio, 6 years ago
Hey guys, I got the SO Hero on alot of my pages…. today they all have suddenly disappeared but when I login to edit and check it out, its still there and nothing has changed… I update the changes just to see if it needed that but still nothing… what’s going on? Anyone else experiencing…

Changing font of block quotes

By arunrajgopalan, 6 years ago. Last reply by arunrajgopalan, 6 years ago
When I selected a blockquote or blockquote p, I don't see the font or font style displayed. Entry-content p blockquote p p * line-height: 26px font-size: 22px margin: 0 0 1em box-sizing: border-box -- blockquote * padding: 0 1em box-sizing: border-box -- I traversed up all the way to body, and couldn't find font or…