Menu not displaying on mobile view

By karielet, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi there, The issue I am having is that my site’s top menu doesn’t show up in mobile view when pagebuilder is activated. I have deactivated page builder and tried to see if this fixes the issue and it does. I would love to continue using page builder because it offers a lot of features…

Site Origin Page Builder Tab Disappeared

By MAT200, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
The Site Origin Page Builder Tab has disappeared from the back end of the site. It now appears as a simple grey box at the bottom which is wholly uninteractive. Having reviewed previous threads I have taken the following action. 1. Disable and re-enable the plugin 2. Disable all non-site origin plugins 3. Delete Yoast…

Page Builder widget not full width

By Jamie Cochran, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
After I updated wordpress and the eduma theme I have noticed that only my Layout Builder content is now half the width of the previous setting of full width. Ive been through it all on my end that I am aware of in trying to fix it. What can I do that I may be…

After update doesnt show google chart

By Tomáš Krsek, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, please today i made update of Page Builder and the problem is – I visualize google chart (insert code in text widget) – but now when I make some upadate of my chart (just numbers in chart not code) – than this chart Will disappear. Chart without upadetes i can still see. Please can…

Page Builder – cells not in one row

By Sarah Jarmulak, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I've been using Page Builder on my website for some time now and everything worked fine, until some time ago i noticed the cells in a row are not being displayed properly - they are underneath each other instead of in a row. If I log in to Wordpress as admin, the site seems…

Those annoying lines! Need help..

By melsfeestje, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
(I’m Dutch & a beginner at wordpress / theme Olson) I asked this question to my server but they didn’t know the answer. I am working on my new page about New York: http://melsfeestje.nl/new-york-here-we-come/ I have these coloured blocks / rows. With different site builder objects (header or tekst or google maps or buttons) Those…