After update Image Sizes changed

By corinnevloet, 6 years ago
Hi, After I updated the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to version 1.8.4. a lot of image sizes changed. Thumbnails are now medium size or even large. I can’t change these back mannualy. And is the problem solved with the buttons? Hope for a quick solution . Thanks & kind regares, Corinne Vloet www.hipontrip.nl

PageBuilder and Yoast – Current Status?

By gramenor, 6 years ago
Hi folks, I’m looking at purchasing the Premium version but there still appears to be problems using Yoast. When I ask Yoast what the problem is they imply it’s a PageBuilder problem, for example, I received this yesterday: “If you’d like you can contact the plugin developers for assistance. So, they can modify their page…

Hover from black & white image to color.

By Arrianne Rijnaard Westdijk, 6 years ago
I found this CSS on your forum. You can change this with some custom CSS. Please repalce the CSS with: .sow-image_darken .so-widget-sow-image img { -webkit-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; } .sow-image_darken .so-widget-sow-image img:hover { -webkit-filter: brightness(50%); -moz-filter: brightness(50%); -ms-filter: brightness(50%); filter: brightness(50%); } Then…

I can not post the password

SiteOriginWidgets seems to be in conflict with the password form of passwordprotected blogs in my website. If I build a blog with SiteOrigin Widgets the password form for protected pages disappears, the protected blog cannot be opened and I cannot post a password.

Slider Widget, Hero Widget and Layout Slider Widget don’t show Parallax option

By Mauro Bruno, 6 years ago
Hello to all, I started to use SiteOrigin plugin right now, I’m following the online guides to better understand the product and almost anything is going well. Just a moment ago I tried to use a parallax for a background image, but without success. I’ve followed the instructions of the below link: https://siteorigin.com/premium-documentation/plugin-addons/parallax-sliders/ When I…

white space in the header

By Maro Brillo Rennella, 6 years ago
Hi there, I´m trying to remove the white space of the header in this page. I try many css codes but nothing make the trick. Please could you give me a hand. This is the page http://marianorennella.com/blog/social/?page_id=3163 Thanks