Yoast and SiteOrigin Image Widget

By kylewhenderson, 6 years ago
Yoast does not recognize images added via the SiteOrigin Image Widget, so Yoast reports a false warning of “No images appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate.” I can look past this, but unfortunately my customers just focus on the red warning dot and get frustrated with incompatibilities like this. Any chance on…

Siteorigin Hero Disappearing off my Homepage

By Sarah Sweis Shoucair, 6 years ago
Hi, on my homepage, I have an image with 2 call to action buttons. Randomly checking my website today, I see it has disappeared. Logging into the wp dashboard, everything is still in place via the page builder? What could be the problem? I tried deleting the row and adding it back but it’s still…

error wordpress

By andresvazquez, 6 years ago
i have just installed 4.7.4 wordpress version and can’t use PageBuilder ;It requires to install “widgets bundle ” but an error message appear :”the folder exist” Thank you in advance

After update Image Sizes changed

By corinnevloet, 6 years ago
Hi, After I updated the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to version 1.8.4. a lot of image sizes changed. Thumbnails are now medium size or even large. I can’t change these back mannualy. And is the problem solved with the buttons? Hope for a quick solution . Thanks & kind regares, Corinne Vloet www.hipontrip.nl

PageBuilder and Yoast – Current Status?

By gramenor, 6 years ago
Hi folks, I’m looking at purchasing the Premium version but there still appears to be problems using Yoast. When I ask Yoast what the problem is they imply it’s a PageBuilder problem, for example, I received this yesterday: “If you’d like you can contact the plugin developers for assistance. So, they can modify their page…

Hover from black & white image to color.

By Arrianne Rijnaard Westdijk, 6 years ago
I found this CSS on your forum. You can change this with some custom CSS. Please repalce the CSS with: .sow-image_darken .so-widget-sow-image img { -webkit-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; } .sow-image_darken .so-widget-sow-image img:hover { -webkit-filter: brightness(50%); -moz-filter: brightness(50%); -ms-filter: brightness(50%); filter: brightness(50%); } Then…