FB and Google maps

Hi, I’m trying to add FB-feed and Google maps with Page Builder /Jetpack. This has worked before with the same Theme, Virtue. Now for FB I do get the FB-background picture visible in the side bar, but the posts not (The height of the widget is set already set in 2000px). I also do have…

Layout broken

Hi there! I’m new to PageBuilder and i would like to use it because it’s very intuitive. Unfortunately, the site layout is a total mess and i don’t know why. The WordPress install is totally new, so this can’t be the problem. It seems like the widgets don’t work properly, maybe it’s a CSS problem…

Cannot add widgets anymore

By elb1984, 6 years ago
Hi there, Everything was working fine until recently. Now when I try and add a new widget, the modal box with all options pops up but when I select a specific widget nothing happens. I have tried deactivating all other plugins, doesn’t make any difference. Might this have something to do with the most recent…

Fall back to previous version

By sofdrak, 6 years ago
Hi,Since the last updateI have been encoutering several problems with the Page Builder plugin. It gets no customizations (colors, images, etc) the wigets that I add in my rows are not workingproperly, they are changing positions after every update,my changes are not saved (of course I update every change that i make). Since I must…

Problem with siteorigin editor

By Makit Projects, 6 years ago
I was writing a post and suddenly the editor stopped working. It doesn’t matter if I use a headline, hero or editor widget, when I clic on edit (on the widget) either live or not, the editor popup shows but hangs on loading and nothing appears. Ckeck image. I already tried to deactivte other plugins,…

White Space

By Ryan Powell, 6 years ago
When I add margin to my css to remove the white space under the homepage slider, it also brings other message boxes up below. It also happens when I add it to the banners? Can someone please help Regards

Post Carousel

By Andre Mueller, 6 years ago
Hallo in the actuel widget bundle version is a bug. The Post Carousel Widget don t show the Thumbnail Image in Sub and main Pages. Many Greatings from Germany André

Create a vertical divider between Features

By Brett Morrison, 6 years ago
Hello! I was able to use the information from this thread to answer my question about how to get a divider line between Features using Custom CSS. Create Some Border On Page Builder However, I would now also like to add a few more Feature areas to the homepage but do not want/need the divider…