Alt Text with SiteOrigin Image

By Robert Ross, 8 years ago. Last reply by mc124578, 7 years ago
I have alt text on all my photos however I noticed the alt text does not show through in the HTML of photos using SiteOrigin Image unless I add the alt text to them inside of SiteOrigin image Edit page. Please let me know if I am wrong and the alt will already be seen…

Where is the “Switch to Editor” Button?

By wimalms85, 7 years ago. Last reply by wimalms85, 7 years ago
Hi, I Love Site Origin Page Builder. Thank you very much for your contribution. I’m new to entire web designing as well as siteorigin page builder. I used video tutorials to learn about these things. My question is, after using page builder I couldn’t find the button “Switch to Editor”. Only there is “Revert to…

Hero widget is now not resolving to be edited

By Sin City Munitions, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Using Chrome browser. WP 4.5.1 Page Builder 2.4.6 SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle 1.5.11 Editing a page that was built using Page Builder and which has a Hero element at the top of page. When clicking on the Hero element it opens editing page “background” but only ever shows the revolving circle indicating resolving the editor itself.…

Menu Hidden Behind Page Builder Content

By sl1234, 7 years ago. Last reply by sl1234, 7 years ago
Hi there, I’ve been using the page builder plugin and it’s great, but I’ve come across a problem where the navigation menu seems to be behind the page builder content and therefore inaccessible. I assume I need some sort of custom CSS code to bring it to the front, but I have no clue as…

responsive mobile in widget

By Junghoon Choi, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I found issues of responsive mobile in the all siteorigin widegets. In the desktop, I don’t have any margin around the background image. But, in mobile, I have margins in the sides and bottom of the background image. How can we remove all the margins of the background image in mobile? Thank you

Full width page no longer full width

By Phil Lucks, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello- I have had SiteOrigin Page builder active since August with no issues. I just noticed that the 2 pages I have with your product are no longer full Row width. I attached the screen shot of one of my active views. Currently using: WordPress 4.5.1 Page Builder by SiteOrigin. Version 2.4.6 SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle.…

Image does not show correctly

By Hank, 7 years ago. Last reply by Hank, 7 years ago
Hi, I am trying to use an image in the header of a subpage of www.demotortrainer.nl by using the Hero-building widget on the Vantage theme, but it doesn’t show completely. I have tried changing the padding, but it does not work. The picture of the road in the background looks like this: But it should…

Background Image

By Marou, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m using the SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin with the SiteOrigin Widget Bundle. When I add a background image to the SiteOrigin Editor widget, there seems to be a top/bottom padding I can’t remove. How can I get rid of it? Thanks.

Responsive row

By Marou, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, When I visit my site with a small screen (mobile), the text doesn’t seem to be responsive. It stays the same size, but more importantly, some of it seem to be off screen. How do I solve that? Thanks.