CSS Editor doesn’t seem to work if Edwiser Bridge plugin is installed

By Giovanni Siano, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello, It seems that CSS editor stops to work if Edwiser Bridge plugin is installed in WP instance. After a quick investigation it seems that loading the page http://MYSITE/wp-admin/themes.php?page=so_custom_css javascript console shows the following message: load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery…:316 Uncaught ReferenceError: module is not defined Thank you, Giovanni

PageBuilder doesn’t show in multisite

By Germán Gallo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi! First at all: sorry for my english! We have developed a website using PageBuilder as plugin. Our client need that the site shows up in two languages, so we installed another plugin (ceceppa multilingua ), so in our page panel have a button to develope each of the language (as i show in the…

Row Width

By arielramira, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi guys, I would love to be able to have different row widths at different screen sizes. Is this possible? For Example on a desktop media queries and below ‘row full width stretched’ is ideal but for larger screen sizes ‘row full width’ or ‘row standard’ is preferable. Can I adjust this based on screen…

So CSS questions

By khakiman, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Where are CSS changes saved? I’m assuming styles.css, but no info in docs. I’m planning on using a child theme and want to make sure. Are there any videos/docs on Layout examples or tutorials? Thanks

Page builder doesn´t show up

By hfernandes, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello there, I have the wordpress theme Book Your Travel that was working good with page builder, but today I only see blank pages. I tried to deactivate other plug ins, clean cache but is still not working. I updated the plug in and also wordpress version, but nothing happened. Could you help me with…

Page Builder Tab Gone

By ryan1234, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I built my site using the SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin. Now, a few months later the page builder tab is gone! I can’t make any changes to any page on my site. I have read other threads and discovered I am not the only person experiencing this but none of the solutions have worked for…