Column count inside Widget

By Jan Reiland, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hi, i’m developing my own widgets and i would like to know, if there is a chance to get the number of columns where the user placed the widget. For example, if i have my own image widget, i would like to know, if it is placed inside a one column or five column layout,…

Using the CSS Plugin

By RavenMark, 7 years ago. Last reply by RavenMark, 7 years ago
Could give us the process by which you use the CSS Plugin. Do you click on “edit page” and then click on the plugin? When in edit the page in Page Builder should not use the side widget customerizer. Your video on CSS is good but you need to back a little and start from…

Page builder hanging

By J. Anthony, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Thread Summary: This ended up being a server side issue. If something similarĀ (based on the initial post) is happening for you, I would recommend contacting your hosting provider to see if they have any record of any blocked connections recently from your IP.     (re-poast from wp forums) Everything was working fine for home…

Polylang Url modifications

By lhommedelecosse, 7 years ago. Last reply by lhommedelecosse, 7 years ago
I use Polylang for my website in both English and French. My homepage uses the Siteorigin Features widget. When “The language is set from the content” feature icons display properly for both languages. When “The language is set for different domains” feature icons display properly for default language on .com domain but do not display…

Row Column Ratio Select Box

By kylewhenderson, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Just a small bug report. When editing a row, the column ratio select box does not show what is actually selected. For example, if I select “Golden” and save changes, when I come back “Even” is still selected. If I want to switch back to “Even” I have to select something else, and then go…

Slider Widget

By MusicMannStudios, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I would like to know how to get different frames in the SiteOrigin Slider Widget when using multiple background images to be all the same size (or at least height). Currently, I select 3 or 4 images and none are the same height, so as the slider animates, my web page contents shift up or…