Vanishing Widgets off Sydney Theme

By Peter Combs, 7 years ago. Last reply by Peter Combs, 7 years ago
I’ve been putting together a pretty basic site using Sydney. The widgets were all working fine for the last few days as I put it all together. Today without any reason all of the widget structure on the home page and a few others have simply disappeared. Leaving behind just the content. Oddly, when I…

PageBuilder not saving text edits

By Carrie Gordon Coren, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Home Hi. When I make a text edit within a widget in a pagebuilder row, and hit update, there is no change. I go back, and the change is not there…like I didn’t do it. When I shut off the pagebuilder plug in, the text change saves successfully. When I shut off all the plug…

Page Builder Stripping CSS from WonderPlugin Slider Widget

By hcotech, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I’m using Page Builder to create containers for widgets on a page. I’m using WonderPlugin Slider https://www.wonderplugin.com/wordpress-slider/ to create a slider that I can insert into it. The Slider plugin uses CSS to modify the slider title and description. The problem I’m running into is that when I use Page Builder to insert the widget,…

Round shape and image Icon cut

By LauraThomas, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi there, I am trying to implement SiteOrigin Feature on my website but I have some difficulties regarding the image Icon. I choose the round container shape and uploaded a round image. Container size and icon image are both 150 px. I choose also the Icon image size Thumbnail (150X150). Nevertheless, the image is cut…

After updating wordpress, cannot get into page builder to edit content

By antrod, 7 years ago. Last reply by antrod, 7 years ago
After updating wordpress, cannot get into page builder to edit content. Get “You need to install SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to use the widget SiteOrigin_Widget_Editor_Widget. Save and reload this page to start using the widget after you’ve installed it.” but when I try to install from link it does not install saying “Destination folder already exists.…

Hide widget in responsive?

By jhoughton1, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I have used a Hero Image widget to make a splashy page — but it’s too big for responsive (the text gets too small). I have heard there’s a way to add CSS so that an entry in Attributes>CSS Styles along the lines of “nodisplay-sm” or “hide-sm” will hide a widget when the page is…

“You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”

By Lawrence Carriere, 7 years ago. Last reply by Lawrence Carriere, 7 years ago
Hello All! Page Builder noob here. We’re actually using page builder to implement something from an outside source. We’ve not used Page Bulder before. We’re attempting to import files, a widget and a layout from the outside source. Steps we’ve taken so far: 1 – Install the Page Builder plugin 2 – Upload the widgets…

Can’t access the editing page for frontpage with Pagebuilderplugin activated

By mibait07, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello, i can’t edit my frontpage while the pagebuilderplugin is activated. First I didn’t recieved any error messages, just a blank page after clicking on “edit” in the “all-page overview” of wordpress (4.5.1). After de- and activating of some of the Plugins i noticed that without the pagebuilderplugin the editing page will show properly, an…

Page layout doesn’t update

By Michele Giarratana, 7 years ago. Last reply by Michele Giarratana, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m new to wordpress and Page Builder. I imported the demo data from the theme I bought. In some part of the page the layout is not the same as in the demo and when I go to page edition and try to move the blocks, than click update, the blocks still remains in…