Possible to save/store widgets and their content?

By jhoughton1, 8 years ago. Last reply by jhoughton1, 7 years ago
I am using four “featured block widgets” on my landing page. They tend to be static, but occasionally I’d like to replace one with a current issue that demands immediate attention by my community. Once that issue is past or resolved, I’d like to put back the original “Please Donate” static block. It’s a nuisance…

Issues with the carousel

By Luca Bedogni, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, I installed the SO widget bundle since I’d like a Pages carousel on my website. I have 2 problems: – My theme has a carousel, but only for posts. I want to substitute it with the SO pages carousel, but I cna only place it on a sidebar. Is there a code so I…

Activation Problem

By Edgar Noumair, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
The plugin generated 628 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin

Problems creating posts grids

By horserenoir, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi – I’m new to Page Builder and I’m trying to completely revamp an existing WordPress site I’ve got. I want to have a series of simple post rows going across – a bit like this site http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football I’m using the Twenty Twelve theme because I want to use a theme which has a clear…

Use anchors in SiteOrigin features

By Ziabelle, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m using the SiteOrigin features widget on my home page : http://ldco-paris.fr/ And I would like to link the different features to a specific spot in another page of my site, so I created anchors with the plug-in TinyMCE Advanced. It worked ok for creating the anchors, but SiteOrigin Features widget doesn’t recognize the…

Page builder doesn´t show up

By Nicolás Garzón, 8 years ago. Last reply by Nicolás Garzón, 7 years ago
Hello there, I have the wordpress theme Enfold that was working good with page builder, but today I was looking to make a text change, but every page is empty, no texts, no pics. I tried to deactivate other plug ins, clean cache but is still not working. I updated the plug in and also…

Features Widget Broken…

By Julian Keller, 7 years ago. Last reply by Julian Keller, 7 years ago
I was using the features widget on my page. It was working great. I’m using the Vantage Theme. Suddenly it decides to delete one of the features. When I try to add the feature again it deletes it after updating the page. I was using the features widget twice on the page. It then replaces…