Page Builder causing server (502 Errors)- Php 7

By C, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, The Page Builder is a great product! However, I’m having serious issues with it as it causes very frequent 502 Bad Gateway errors. My server is MySQL on PHP 7. Is there a fix for this? Thanks Example PHP-FPM errors: [09-Jul-2016 19:23:25] WARNING: [pool gorvallynch.com.au] child 18777 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 118.556488…

changing font colour in Price Table

By UniqEs2016, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi How can I change the font colour in my price table and have a larger heading? I am very new to this. I was wondering if someone good help me. I researched and figured out this css code below {{siteorigins-price-table}} color:#23cfdb; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 0.1em; line-height: 2.6em; text-transform: uppercase; } So far…

Image Height for SiteOrigin Hero widget

By [email protected], 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello – In a previous thread, support recommended adding this css to set a taller height for the background image in the Hero widget: .custom-hero-one .sow-slider-image-wrapper { height: 1180px; } This works beautifully on desktop, but on mobile (iphone 6s) the image isn’t responding. It looks like it’s zoomed in. I imagine I need to…

Edits not saving / compatibility issue

By Amir Yousry, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I have a manipulated version of Page Builder and Widgets plugins that came with a theme that I purchased from themeforest.net (Lenard). Many edits I make to pages using the Page Builder interface are not saving upon updating the changes. Sometimes the saved edits are even specific; for example, adding a Google Maps widget…

All Slider widgets: slide animation

By Patrick Schubert, 7 years ago. Last reply by Patrick Schubert, 7 years ago
Hi guys, I might be completely stupid right here but I really can’t find a way to change the animation type in your slider widgets? They are absolutely awesome in every way – except they don’t support (it seems) any sliding animations or something like that – only fading?! Is that right? Are there any…

Google Map Blank (not authorized)

By matrixxxxxxx1, 7 years ago. Last reply by matrixxxxxxx1, 7 years ago
Hello all Wondering if anyone can help with siteorigin google map plugin. I’m using Tesseract theme and when I use the plugin I keep getting blank page. I added my api key and tried disabling all other plugins with no luck? Can someone help with this? link is www.atexflooring.ca/dir/contact Thank You

google map widget

By kumkumji, 7 years ago. Last reply by kumkumji, 7 years ago
it seems your widget is missing some parameters , i have add our address but it points way off the location , i found out that the zip code maybe the issue as some areas have secondary numbers but your widget dose not support it is there away to use the shared link google provides…

No Longer Able to see Page Builder Tab.

By Fumi Matsubara, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello! Page Builder was working fine but for whatever reason, I no longer can see the Page Builder tab. * To give you some background, I came across your plugin via Sydney Theme. * The Page Builder plugin is still active. * I thought it might be a conflict with another plugin so disabled just…

Drop down Menu behind slider

By mattcr, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I am using the SEOPress theme with the page builder and mega menu plugins. I cannot get the dropdown menu to fall in front of the slider. I know I have to somehow change the z-index but I cannot figure out how to successfully. I have tried to add things into the Custom CSS…