Hero widget conflicting with post excerpts from 2 other widgets

By ChristiCampbell, 7 years ago. Last reply by ChristiCampbell, 7 years ago
On the site I’m creating, I’d really like to use both Timeline Express and Recent Posts Widget Extended — both of these can pull content from posts as “read more”-type excerpts. When I have this setting checked on either widget, though, the Hero widget goes wonky. Instead of increasing the size of the widget due…

Different Layout For All Pages

By Priya Ghosh, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I used a pre built layout of page builder on my home page. Then used another pre built layout on ‘About Us’ page and a different one on my ‘Contact Us’ page. After that, I checked my ‘About Us’ page and it is displays 2 page builder layouts:- 1st – pre built layout of…

Video link not working

By sfort, 7 years ago. Last reply by sfort, 7 years ago
I’ve been trying to get a video link to play but it always shows a broken link. I’ve tried adding it through media/insert url, & visual editor, & the Youtube plugin, & SiteOrigin video player, but it’s not working. It shows in the editor but it’s always broken after updating the page and viewing it.…

Icon Form Field Doesn’t show up icon

By Hiệp Vũ, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi guys, I’m trying to create a Widget to display icon with the icon form field. But the icon list in the page builder doesn’t show up. I did some research and find out Livemesh’s SiteOrigin Widget bundle with its Icon List Widget didn’t show up as well. Please response to me asap.

videoplayer widget does not work correctly anymore

By mail box, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m using the videowidget to display some youtube video. They were displaying fine but recently something broke. To see for yourself: http://www.patternsolutions.nl/optitex-3d/ halfway the page 2 videos beside each other. First one uses the oEmbed option: video is too large Second video without oEmbed option: does not display at all, it used to display…

Having trouble removing white space b/t rows

By patkhu, 7 years ago. Last reply by patkhu, 7 years ago
Hi, Thanks in advance for your help, and apologies if this gets posted twice–my original doesn’t seem to be appearing. I’m having the dreaded problem of white space appearing between rows that I want to be flush against each other. I’m using the free Vantage theme and Page Builder. The site URL is justshabbat.org. There’s…