Layout builder problem

By Adam, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello After the recent update the layout builder widget got messed up on my site the layout builder in the layout slider widget works like charm. I tried turning off all other plugins and clear the cache but with no success the weird thing is that when i modify anything on the site and open…

Error with SiteOrigin Editor widget in mobile mode

By kdric, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have an error with SiteOrigin Editor widget in mobile mode http://www.artobatours.com/barcelona-catalonia-archaeology-tours-suggested-itineraries. Page has 7 SiteOrigin Editor widgets. Bottom 6 have an image and link each, but in mobile mode the images get bigger than the widget should be so the page is messed up. Same problem with images in mobile mode in this post…

Align paragraph text as Jusitify

By AJ, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi I’m using page builder and have a site origin editor widget. There is the option to align paragraph text either left, right or centre but nothing to Justify (either side of the text is level). I’ve tried a few different lines of css but being an amateur it didn’t work. Please help!

Embed Video Missing Widget

By mletha, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have the widget bundle installed but the embed video widget is missing and my videos are no longer showing on my site. I looked at the solutions given to check the box widgets bundle, but I don't have that box and I need to know how to get my videos back.

Hero Image Full Screen

By osani, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I am using Moesia theme and need to have a full width image on the home page. The row is full width stretched and shows the row background color over the whole screen, but the hero image is boxed in and cut off on each side. Is there a modification I can make to…