How to update the content via Database?

By atelier, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi! I have around 200 posts are built with Page Builder, but I need to change one layout to in these 200 post. I have tried to export the database and replace the string, but nothing changed after I updated the columns in database. I wonder if the content save in the WordPress backend is…

Activating Social Media Buttons breaks formatting in Admin area

By Sherwood Cricket, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I have SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle installed on WordPress Version 4.8.1 When I activate the Social Media Buttons in the Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets area and then navigate to > Appearance > Widgets > SiteOrigins Social Media Buttons to adjust the settings, the DISPLAY of the Widget OVERLAPS the Left hand side of the screen,…

contact form

By Philippa Kate, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have a bento siteorigin contact form on my website but I am unsure where the details people enter save. Is there a plugin I need to download in order to access them? eg. flamingo for contact form 7?

Create background

By Mark Dimacali, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
There's no background image option from the plugin. What I would like to look like is the background image stay still when scrolling down then the rest of the content below it goes above the background image.

Language issue for Page Builder panel

By johnny hull, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I’m running Page builder and Widgets Bundle on my WP site. WP general setting is configured as simplified chinese, but the language for page builder plugin is not changed into this language. Could you please share some idea about how to change lanaguage ? Thanks. BR Hull

Site Builder Stop Working after Upgrade

By Sumiko Takesue Eyears, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, the site builder came with the theme I purchased. After I upgraded plugins (builder and widget), theme, wordpress, I realised that the site builder is no longer working. I can see the “Add Widget” “Add Row” and other buttons on the top but all the contents area are some what hidden. I cannot edit…