Drop menu hidden behind hero images and slider (theme: Shapely)

By Aeve Pomeroy, 6 years ago. Last reply by Aeve Pomeroy, 6 years ago
Hello, I’m enjoying using SiteOrigin and have come to an issue that I can’t fix and asking if someone can help. The mouse over drop menu’s are hidden behind SiteOrigin hero and slider images on other pages like this one, http://aevepomeroy.com.au/mindbodysoul/services/ The home page is not affected with this. It’s part of the theme and…

Page Builder Broken on Two different sites

By Jim McMillen, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello I use your Page Builder by SiteOrigin plugin on two different sites and have recently noticed the plugin is broken. I have already attempted to disconnect all other plugins to test for conflicts and neither site had any and the Page Builder plugin still did not work with them all deactivated.

SiteOrigin Hero image lightbox

By felastec, 6 years ago. Last reply by felastec, 6 years ago
Hi there, So far I really enjoy working with your plugins. However, my boss really wants me to achieve this lightbox feature with the images I put up. The page is https://lasertechnic.ch/products/ Where I would like to have either a mouse over effect, or being able to click and open it to see better whats…

Cta Button doesn’t work

By HesterVM, 6 years ago. Last reply by HesterVM, 6 years ago
Hi, While building a new page on my site, I discovered that the CTA button isn’t working. I already have 2 CTA widgets on my site, they work fine. I copied the exact same settings, but the button doesn’t appear. The title and subtitle are visible, as well as the button text and the border.…

Full Width Layout Issue – Not Going Full Width

By Jos Dalhuisen, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, Version 2.5.11 – Full Width Stretched Layout Issue I’ve got this (post linked above) exact same issue. Everything aligns just fine except for the ‘Full Width Stretched’ and ‘Full Width’. At the start margin-left and padding-left is always at 0. But when I resize my screen they keep randomly taking numbers, the right-side is…

Broken — help

By wallacesig, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I was updating an individual page with code and I went to refresh the page, approx 5PM yesterday, and then everything was broken across the entire site. I contacted my theme's support but then realized this morning that the issues are coming from the Page Builder plugin.

Tesseract theme – change header sub-menu item hover background colour with CSS

By grazzaj, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I am using the free Tessaract theme on my site www.backpacktravelpro.com. Some of my header menu items have sub-menu items (e.g., “Routes”). When the sub-menu items are revealed by hovering over the main menu item the background colour and opacity are perfect for me. However when I then hover over a sub-menu item, its…