Header image behind menu

By claudiaverb, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I am using page builder with the Create theme. But I’m having difficulty getting the background image of my slider behind the logo and the menu, with the latter transparant on top. It looks great on the demo images of the Theme but I don’t know how to get it to look the same.…

Page Builder will not Activate!

By dan, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I'm having trouble with my PageBuilder plugin after updating it and a few others. The deets and other plugins that are possibly conflicting: Theme: Sydney by aTheme ver 1.41 Plugin: PageBuilder ver 2.5.11 Plugin: LearnPress ver 2.1.7.4 Plugin: Sydney Toolsbox ver 1.01 I've deleted and installed a fresh PageBuilder and am still unable to activate…

Page Builder columns not working

By Dima Mdr, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello! I recently started building my WordPress website with WooCommerce plugin. I also installed Page Builder to handle the pages better. Unfortunately, the widgets won’t show in columns (like 50/50, 33/33/33). Everything is shown in different rows verticaly. You can see it on this page. https://wowaccounts.eu/product/asd/ I don’t use any plugin except woocommerce and PageBuilder.…

Parallax effect scrolling wrong

By Matthias Vermeulen, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I have a problem with my homepage, using the Page Builder. When setting a background image for a row, it automatically uses the parallax effect when scrolling. Unfortunately, it seems the break sometimes when reloading the page. The image seems to stop scrolling and text contained in the box moves further. Creating a very…