Smart_Widget_Section_Header is not avaible..

By miruha, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Everything is updated and the site has collapsed after the updates. The landing page is not working, Meta Slider is there, but is not showing in the front page. I worked in this site after downloading the demo content. There is a lot of missing plugins : -Smart_Widget_Section_Header -Smart_Extend_Content I’ve already went Plugins > SiteOrigin…

Inline svg support

By nanigfc, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I’m using siteorigin pagebuilder. I embed inline svg code in the editor, it is working on first save after adding code and showing in the front end but when i open editor again svg code is gone. Can you help me?

Hero sliders control are not showing

By MODI NAVON, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi! I am using the SiteOrigin Hero on my web site, the row where’s the widget is nested attributes are: “display:none” and on mobile “display: block” so the row will be seen only on mobile. But for some resone the slider control (the 2 arrows and the pagination) are not showing. [On mobile of course.]…

Features Widget

By trevorr, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
The features widget has customization (Text size and font) which shows on the preview but does not show as per preview on the saved page. Also the distance between the icon and text is large as where it should be is close so that it can be seen to be related. Please can you let…

Links on onepage website

By Evgenia Tarasova, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I have made the landing page with Siteorigin, but i don’t understand how I can make the button (I have 2 buttons) to scroll to the right section? Also I don’t have any links for each section in the link window? Please help my website is http://svcentre.ee/svcentrenew/ Thank you in advance Eva

Reduce size of Hero Image

By reachbgk, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I am using the SiteOrigin page builder and the SiteOrigin Hero Widget for my home page http://www.bindukodwaney.photos/ The size of the hero image is too big for my liking. I would like to reduce it. I read through forums and tried suggestions from others and setting a height under “Design and Layout” of the…

Legacy Layout Engine – Options failure

By BenK, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I recently set Legacy Layout Engine to “always”, because I had failures with my caching plugin. Is it possible that the folling options dosn’t work with the Legacy Layout Engine? I can not find anything. Row: Cell Vertical Alignment -> has no effect Row: Collapse Order -> has no effect, left is always on…

Full row width never ends

By mbogart, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
https://innovationandcreativityinstitute.com/thank-you-for-signing-up/ This is the page in question. The teal row is full width. When you zoom out on your browser, you’ll see the official total page width is 1600 but the teal row continues infinitely. Standard width isn’t wide enough. How can I constrain the full width of the row to 1600?

Page Builder not loading!

By Murilo André, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi! Since the last week my page builder has stopped working! I click on edit the widgets, but it stays loading for hours and hours, and does not open! Here’s an print of the screen. I tryied to clean cache, change browser, but nothing happens. Somehow I can downgrade the version of pagebuilder? Someone had…