White space between rows SiteOrigin Page Builder

By Giel Hendriks, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hey there! First of all, I love the siteOrigin plugins, keep on doing the good work! I’m creating a new company website but i’m having an issue with white space above the rows. It’s not always there but sometimes appears. For example if I use heading 2 or a widget. I set the row distance…

Suggestion idea. Open to another page.

By Toey Napa, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I would like to see the plugin can click the link to another page so we can edit other element of the theme. The home page and single page have many things different. I hope to see we can improve this. Thank you very much. Your plugins help me to learn. Emily

Image above two rows (overlaping)

By Gnebo, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hey there, is there a way to have an image overlap two rows? I would like to add some butterflys and it should look like if they are flying from one row in the other. I tried different things with adding a row inbetween and playing around with z-index, padding and margin but I couldn’t…

Magus, please help me?

By Tara O'Brien, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
HI there Magus I have seen some threads where you help with the Tesseract theme on WordPress. I know it’s very basic and straightforward but I something went wrong when he forgot something in the tutorial and I have now spent 4 days tearing my hair out trying to get it right! I got stuck…

Widgets inside widgets?

By AltiM@c, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, not sure if this has already been addressed or not, but I’m wondering if there is a way to include a SiteOrigin widget inside the Visual Editor or the SIteOrigin Editor widget when using PageBuilder. Specifically I’d like to put a button within a Visual Editor widget, instead of adding a second (button) widget…

Slider open in a new window option

By Esteban Lee Hernández, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I have a problem with the Slider widget. I’ve put a single image as foreground in every background image in the sliders of my website. The problem is that if I click in an image (with the “open in a new window” option activated) it will open the image in the same window, so…

Mobile Site totally different than Website

By Angelina F Farzam, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hey guys, Thanks a lot for your theme, its very easy to use. However, I have currently the problem that the website I have created with your theme appears totally different, with different colors and structures on my smartphone. Under ‘theme settings’, I even ticked off all options to adjust to mobile device such as…

Edit page goes blank…

By jr yalong, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
When I edit the page, it goes blank. I deactivated all plugins and reactivate one-by-one the plugins. I noticed that when I deactivate Page Builder(your plugin), having a blank edit page was fixed and then reactivated, issue reoccurs. How can you fix this issue, I have almost a 100 pages were using the Page Builder…

Google Maps sidebar widget issue

By Avalon PawnLoan, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I have had siteorigin google maps on my contact page however, there is an issue and It doesn’t show anymore on my website. www.avalonpawnandjewelry.com/contact How can it be fixed? URL: http://www.avalonpawnandjewelry.com/contact/

missing Ap:text icon widget after update

By Brian Martinson, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I have updated page builder to version 2.2 (from version 2.1.5) and the theme AccessPress Parallax Pro to version 2.07 (from 1.11). I used to have AP:icon text widgets visible on the home parallax page here:http://veneerupdates.lightningbasehosted.com. I now have page builder blocks that have a message that reads:  Missing Widget  The widget accesspress_pro_icon_text is…

Conflict with Advanced Custom Fields Wysiwyg field

By jberg1, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello. I’ve read some of the other conflicts with ACF but I didn’t find my specific issue and wondered if anyone might have a fix. I’m using the SiteOrigin Page Builder in my normal content window, works fine. However I have a second Advanced Custom Field WYSIWYG window for additional text. When editing it is…