Set default row class

By Linuzitac, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello. I really like this plugin, even if I’m not really an advanced user regarding it. I’m sitting with a project for a client where my theme is built on bootstrap. When i make a row in the PB i always have to set Row class to “row” for wrapping my row into a bootstrap…

Important Feature Request

By Nohl Lyons, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Page Builder is Awesome. The more I try it ,the more I like it. We need a way to tell the layout widgets apart. They don’t have any label to show their content. screenshot illustration: https://www.evernote.com/l/AAKCVvh4bn1ExauF3yfcw5USbfRMFFWLtI4

New rows/widgets throw formatting off

By Margaret Perry, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
When I try to add a new widget or a new row when I’m editing my home page, it deletes all the home page formatting and screws everything up. It deletes everything I have on the home page except a few of the images from another carousel widget (but they are not in a carousel…

Animate It! on scroll is not working

By Gnebo, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hey, I’m using PageBuilder and the Animate It! plugin. Regular fadeIns are working fine so far but can’t get the eds-on-scroll feature working. Using the code provided in another thread (https://siteorigin.com/thread/page-builder-and-animate-it/) didn’t work out either. Applying these tags to row or cell classes just result in an empty spot on the page, whereby the content…

Page Builder / Revolution Slider widget problem

By David Bardell, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I have: WP 4.3 Theme: Customizr Pro 1.2.5 PB 2.2 Rev Slider 5.0.8 Symptom: Slider with 3 images only displaying #1 I am using the PB Revolution Slider widget to insert the shortcode. I have – disabled all plugins (except RS): Added shortcode to test page 1. RS works OK – activated PB: Added shortcode…

No images in SiteOrigin Post Carousel

By gabi, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I am using the Virtue Premium theme and your SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Plugin + Page Builder. When I tried to build a Post Query, no images items where presented in Add post. My pages and posts are showing. Is this a wordpress issue, or a theme issue? Thanks in advance, Gabi

Custom CSS not working

By Fran Green, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Page Builder has always worked well for me in the past, but for some reason the custom CSS I’m adding to the Attributes area simply isn’t working. I’m adding a class name (that doesn’t show up in the page source), along with styling (the styling shows up but doesn’t work). I can target the Page…

Slider Widget Loading delay

By Sergio Riva, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi guys, I ‘m amateur in WP but I love SiteOrigin plugins and its easy ways to use. I’m building the company website and have a little issue with the initial loading of the Slider, before to appear the img in the slider and just for one second you can see the text and the…

Visual Editor Gone?

By pws, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello forum. Love the plugin. I am replicating a website and on the old version the visual editor is working but I am guessing with the new updates the visual editor is gone. I know you have been helping other people with this issue, so hopefully we can help others who have a similar issue…

Default Checkbox?

By marc, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello Support, I created my own widget and its working fine, but im finetuning some things and i would like to make several checkboxes checked by default. I checked the documentation , see beneath. But the checkboxes arent checked by default, and cant get it working. What am i doing wrong? Hope to hear from…

SiteOrigin Slider widget on zerif Pro

By Brad Hurd, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am trying to add the slider widget to a custom page on Zerif Pro. Upon previewing the edits, the foreground image is not centered, but slightly to the left. How do I change the position of the foreground image? Thanks, Brad URL: http://www.truckwell.info/weatherguard/

Pagebuilder wont update pages/widgets

By Mike Vd Bos, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
LS, Up till yesterday everything worked perfect! IM realy happy whit your plug-ins. However.. Evert time i use pagebuilder THE widgets used wont load THE content i put in. À cloon of a page works, but when i update THE text or change a pic iT would-be nog load/update it.. THE cloon works also when…