Layout builder widget width

By michela.czech, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi! I’ve created a page with a two column row (widths: 33% – 66%): in the first column I’ve put a layout builder widget with only one row and two widget (a visual editor widget with some text and a custom menu). I would like if this one row has 100% width (of its parent…

A responsive lightbox compatible with Page builder ?

By rssx, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I’ve add the widget Responsive Lightbox by dFactory in my widgets, and tried to use it with Site origin cause that’s how i’m building my posts with images. But lightbox seems to not be working with site origin displays of images. Would you have a widget compatible with Site origin that i could use…

Remove border between elements

By Kawumm Kawumm, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I have a problem with the Foxy Theme (from Elegant Themes). When I use the Page Builder, there remains a tiny white border around the elements I put in the columns. The background is dark. I want to remove the border around the element. How can I go about this? I don’t have any…

Visual editor widget restrction

By Seong Cho, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello. I am using page builder on my homepage and it has 2 different visual editor on the page. The 2nd one is 3 image links that link to different pages. I’d like to limit the restriction to logged in users only. So if non logged in user try to click those images, it does…

Editing, saving text block suddenly stopped working

By Orin Shepherd, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Up until yesterday, everything was going great with PageBuilder. And then, mysteriously, I’m completely unable to edit text blocks. The text block modal will open, I can add text, format… every single button in the modal works except for the save (check) and exit (X) buttons. Literally the only option to even get out of…

Shortcodes issue

By John Andersen, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I have been trying to add a shortcode used with a plugin. The shortcode looks like this: {keyword} and it works just fine if I place it into a page using the general wp editor. But, when I paste it into any of the SiteOrigin Page Builder Widgets, like the SO Editor Widget, it…

Page Builder and Parallax

By Michael Boellinger, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello after update. Page Builder donĀ“t show an Design Button (German Translated Version) in Row Styles. Respectively i can only choose Attribute, Theme and Layout Buttons but no Design Button Greetings Michael URL: http://www.michaelboellinger.de

bug with pagebuilder on frontpage

By eugene, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
if on the frontpage used pagebuilder with get params in address bar AND i use funtion “is_active_widget” – it return false FIX: — inc/sidebars-emulator.php at line 64 function register_widgets( ) { // Get the ID of the current post $post_id = url_to_postid( add_query_arg( false, false ) ); if( empty($post_id) ) { // Maybe this is…

Copy specific Row to different Sites?

By Hiro Protagonist, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, is there a way to copy a specific row to another site? In my case i used the Layout-Builder Widget to build a very specific row. Now i want to use that row in some new sites within my homepage and it would be a lot easier if i can copy/paste it instaed…