Icon overlapping container

By kimgilligan, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi Guys, I just did an update and now all my icons in my site origin features are overlapping the container despite having the sizes set as 150px container with 70px icon. This was not an issue before the update. Hope you can help. Thanks Kim

Custom CSS plugin text colour

By Kevin Thornicroft, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi Using Site origin CSS. The text on the visual editor tabs is white so I cant read it. I’m using Storefront theme. If I change to 2017 the text is black. How do I get black text when using Storefront. Thanks PS I don’t like the fact that because I didn’t select a topic…

Remove white space between rows?

By Mikael Jensen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
So I have been using Page Builder plugin and I really like it, however I have a problem. If you look at this: http://www.mikejezz.dk/?page_id=378 you can see that theres some white space between the rows. Is it possible to remove the space so it looks more like http://www.mikejezz.dk/ ?

Am I missing something with menus?

By VC Nickels, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I’m using the Quark theme/framework with SiteOrigin and if I try to add the basic “custom nenu” widgit to a layout all it does is display very basic, vertically stacked, links. Is there no SiteOrigin widgit? I see info about menus with the Vamtage theme but I tried that theme it it kept throwing errors…

How to show

By gcneal, 6 years ago. Last reply by gcneal, 6 years ago
Hello I’m trying to add some Font Awesome icons like to my site, I’m using the Editor in Widgets Bundle/Page Builder, but they don’t seem to work. Is yeah any way to archive this? Thank you for the greats products!

Gravity form issues on page builder

By bbowman, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, after the last update we’ve experienced some issues with the format of gravity forms on client sites. It appears to be overwriting code and adding unwanted padding and width to certain columns. Sense it only started happening after the update it seems its a page builder problem and not Gravity Forms. Thanks for any…

Page not loading

By Jouet Dotson, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I recently updated my Site Origin plugin and for some reason, only one of my pages won’t load. I tried rebuilding the page and it still did the same thing. I made another page that served the same purpose without the Site Origin builder and it worked just fine. Please advise what might be going…