Conflict with Jetpack

By Jay Hova, 6 years ago. Last reply by Jay Hova, 6 years ago
I am experimenting with pagebuilder and the widgets. As part of this experiment I created a home page. At the bottom of this page is a section for logos that I have defined as thumbnails. For some reason Jetpack overrides the size on the thumbnail and makes it huge. I deactivate Jetpack and it works…

Conflict with another plugin since update

By Esther Out-Stuivenberg, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Since the page builder update, I have a conflict with another plugin, wp recipemaker. I had contact with the developer of this plugin, so he knows about the problem.What happens is this: If I use the editor to create text and import a recipe from the wp recipe maker, I can not save and publish…

Hero image is gone …

By CROSSX, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi there, I updated my website, and updated pagebuilder and stuff… Now my hero images will show in the page-builder, I can edit it and publish, but my website won’t show them. I saw another tread about it mentioning WP optimizer. I deactivated it, but it won’t help at all. The site is Crossx.nl ,…

Hero Widget still not showing up

By Charlotte Amber, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
My hero widget is not showing up. It was working fine until I changed one of the pictures in the hero widget, once I did that it stopped showing up. I noticed more threads on this topic and that an update should fix the problem, however my hero widget is still not showing up, not…