Have picture take up entire block/div

By Jean-Maxime Riviere, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi there, I’m trying to build my website with the SiteOrigin Pagebuilder, but I can’t get it to make a picture take up an entire block/div. Here’s an example of what I mean: http://justfreethemes.com/demo?theme=Zeal (section 2). Thank you very much in advance! Max

Page Builder 2.5.2

By draiche, 7 years ago. Last reply by draiche, 6 years ago
I use Page Builder for our entire website. It’s great and I love working with it. But I had to use the Rollback plugin to go back to version 2.4.25 because the updated version of 2.5.2 doesn’t work at all on my site. The option to use SiteOrigin isn’t there and none of the widgets…

Change/Remove top/bottom row padding

By Rafaël De Jongh, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I can't directly find an option, but currently the default top/bottom row padding is set to 100px, I find this rather too much and would like to change this on every row. Is there a setting or another way to change the default 100px padding of the rows to another value.

SiteOrigin Contact Form – Email field different format than all other fields

By jmedemar, 6 years ago. Last reply by jmedemar, 6 years ago
I am wondering if this is normal or not for this plugin. You can see my issue here www.burnips.com/contact-us/ Basically all the contact form fields are nicely formatted except the “email” field. This particular field is a blank white box that’s a different size and background color than the rest. Can this email field be…

Fixed Height for Text Widget?

By johnwey, 6 years ago. Last reply by johnwey, 6 years ago
I have a client requesting fixed height for every box on this page: Tenants They are telling me stuff like “Can you add a line here, there etc to make it even?” They don’t realise html doesn’t work like that I suppose there’s some CSS solution, but CSS isn’t my strong suit It would be…

Images not resizing

By dot136, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I’ve been using the SiteOrigin Image widget on several of my pages, and it’s now not resizing the images. I have all of the images set to Medium (300×300) which worked last week. Now they’re all different sizes. It’s not downsizing larger images.