Hero Widget not showing up 2

By Luis Ricardo Espinal, 6 years ago. Last reply by Luis Ricardo Espinal, 6 years ago
This is a continuation of this thread: Hero Widget not showing up The thread seems to be closed but the bug is not, the new update today created the problem for my website today: Hi Greg, Luis here, it seems that I am having the exact same problem with the new update released today. It…

Mobile Video Backgrounds

By dwhite, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
At present when you’re using a video background (for a hero image or something similar) it won’t play on mobile, because the “playsinline” and “muted” attributes aren’t being set. Can we update the plug-ins to add these attributes for video background?

Something wrong with rows

By jhoughton1, 7 years ago. Last reply by jhoughton1, 6 years ago
All of a sudden I can’t edit rows. As soon as the clicked cursor leaves the little wrench, it disappears. There’s obviously been an update because the edit/duplicate/delete box now features little colored boxes at the bottom — no idea what those are for. But I desperately need to edit or delete a row, because….…

widgets bundle update issues

By mm4paving, 7 years ago. Last reply by WordPress, 6 years ago
hi im having issues with the latest release of the widgets bundle. i have to keep reinstalling 1.7.1 as every time i update my features widget on my home page disappears. I have had a web designer try to make some modifications to the site also who told me that there is some sort of…