Home>Support>Plugin

[page Builder] Issues with rows and wordpress

By Guillaume Thimus, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi! I’m using a LearnPress template with wordpress. I’ve de-activate a bunch of plugins running with it. But since version 2.4.25 if I try to make a update, I’m getting issues with rows, and content of the webpages. website is I’m using WordPress 4.8.1 I’ve deactivate all the plugins and turn on Page Builder(siteOrigin) only.…

Page Builder and Attachment Issues

By rculp, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have recently discovered a problem. When I add images to my website the attachment page that is supposed to be created is completely blank. So when I click on one of the pictures here http://www.meridian-engineering.com/Beta/?page_id=141 what i get is this http://www.meridian-engineering.com/Beta/?attachment_id=142 I have been trying to fix it but have had no success. Any…

Sitebuilder Tab Disappears from Editor

By Jeffrey Van Houtte, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Dear Support: I have built an entire site using Sitebuilder. Unysis, a plugin required by the Theme I am using, requested to be updated. Once I did the Pagebuilder tab disappeared and all the widgets I used to create the pages, etc are gone. I deactivated the Unysis plug in and the tab returned, but…

License

By Developer07, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I hope this is not a stupid question, but do you need to buy a special license to use the page builder for client websites? Do you require a special license to use the free themes for client sites as well? Thank you!

White space between rows.

By Mary Chaffee, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have read a few threads regarding the issue of white space between rows. I tried using some of the code snippets suggested, and changes via settings > PageBuilder > layout. None of these seem to do the trick for my site. I am wondering if the theme is overwriting the changes. Any recommendations for…

CSS Editor not working on Brawny theme

By Fiona Peacock, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Everything was working well with the css editor until I wanted to edit a section on my page and now the editor won't select any of the sections properly and it shows the sections of css functions as whited out. I activated a wordpress theme to test the editor just now and it works fine…

My website does not open

By Oladipo Akintokun, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have been using the pagebuilder by siteorigin plugin since 2016 but i recently noticed that when i try opening my website it is blank. i contacted my hosting company and i was told that the problem is pagebuilder by siteorigin. After deactivation my website opens again, but the pages dont display correctly.

Hero Widget

By Mark Tank, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I was watching the video on the Hero widget and it shows a foreground image. Is that only in the premium versions because I do not see one in mine? While I am asking this I would also like to know if the foreground can be animated? Do you have a way for someone who…

themes

By Ruoye Yang, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Dear I have bought a website from creative market and uploaded it to WordPress, but I don’t know how to use page builder and the theme to create a new website. Could you help me? Thank you.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More