Home>Support>Plugin

Convert Custom Post type to regular post

By B63line, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I recently inherited a few sites built in SiteOrigins. So I’m on a steep learning curve! On this site we have a custom post type called CASE STUDIES but I don’t have the flexibility of categories and tags, which would be helpful. Is there a way to Bulk convert these to a regular blog post…

SiteOrigin Widgets have disappeared!

By kdimond27, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I've logged in this evening to update by Woocommerce Store but have noticed that everything that I have added using the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle has completely disappeared from my site. I've tried to install the Widgets Bundle again but its fails because the destination folder already exists, although it doesn't appear anywhere in my plugin…

Remove Heading and section from all pages

By lddeal4, 6 years ago. Last reply by lddeal4, 6 years ago
Hi there, I’m trying to remove the large bar & page headings from each page of my site. I’ve tried using some code found in this forum, but nothing has worked yet. The site is: http://new.reneelenga.com/ (BTW, using the child theme of Primer, MINS) And it’s the light gray bar with “work” that I want…

nice names for post loops

By ThemeBuddies, 6 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 years ago
I am trying to use the post loop widget to build some pages. I think it would work fantastic. One issue I have is with the naming convention. loop-content.php would show up in the post loop dropdown option as loop-content.php. Is there a way to give it a nice name so it could say “Single…

Front Page images

By vivirpar, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I’m building a frontage of my site with Vantage as theme and I would like to know if it is possible to make the photos react (with little zoom) when the mouse pointer is over then. I also would like to know if it is possible to put the images closer and reduce the…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More